Friday, April 2, 2010

LIFE is the word to describe.. MY LIFE


Life till now for me has been an out of the blue journey.. received a lot of adulation, equal amount of flak.. lots of people who hate me.. some who strangely like me.. i have laughed a lot.. cried a lot more.. i have lived up to a lot of expectations having carted them well and have tried to excuse myself out of others.. unsuccessfully albeit..

I have tried to give myself an identity.. n have realized that my identity is just in being me.. because i believe Amit bewrays.. tagged by the world as arrogant, proud, rude, ambitious n what not.. and pacified by friends that i am actually OK.. lol.. i am opinionated n love talking too much except for people i hate.. so you are open to adding me more synonyms u want.. i accept it all with a thank u..

And about me.. well i am still happy n burthened by expectations.. my name is after all AMIT.. the one who cant be destroyed, cant be belittled, but i am sure i’ll fulfill all my aspirations and life will guide me towards it..


Living life in my own elating style and believing in d lines dat wateve happen z…

“Zindagi ki yehi reet hai,
haar ke baad hi jeet hai.
Thode aansu hain, thodi ee hasee
aaj gam hai to kal hai khusi.
Zindagi ki yehi reet hai,
Haar ke baad hi jeet hai..”


The lines means..

Life is like this only
There is success only after failure
A few drops of tear and a few smiles
If today is sad, tomorrow will be joy
Life is like this only.

3 comments:

Wish said...

nice write for a start... but sorry man I am afraid there is no word as Eunuctiation!!! it should be Enunciation... that means Declaring...

Have a good time blogging~~~[:)]

Amit said...

Yep buddy you are right.. changing it.. thnk u.

bharat said...

nice work...

Post a Comment